3973 Clay St – LOWER UNIT – $2,095,000 – EXCLUSIVE USE OF LANDSCAPED YARD WITH PATIO! 3975 Clay St – UPPER UNIT – $2,495,000 – HOUSE-LIKE UNIT ON 2-LEVELS W/5 BEDROOMS & EXPANSIVE VIEWS! Rarely available classic Edwardian 2-unit building in sought-after Presidio Heights delivered VACANT. 5,000+ square feet of living space with original architectural details including box beams, coved ceilings, beveled glass pocket doors, leaded glass built-ins, original oak floors, fireplaces and more. This light-filled 8 bedroom, 4.25 bath beauty is ideally situated with a sunny south-facing garden, expansive southern views and Presidio outlooks from the roof area. It features updated kitchens and baths, a spacious multi-use garden level room, sunroom, 2 car garage, ample storage and potential for further expansion. Customize into a magnificent single family residence or move into the elegant 5 bedroom, 2 bath upper duplex as the owner’s home and enjoy rental income from the newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2.25 bath full floor lower flat. Fast track condominium conversion also possible. Many possibilities in a superb location blocks from excellent restaurants, shops and boutiques on Sacramento St., Clement St., Laurel Village and the myriad recreational activities in the Presidio (GGNRA) including golf, tennis, swimming, Mountain Lake and Julius Kahn playgrounds. Central for schools and more. 83 Walkscore® Lower Flat (3973) – Newly renovated featuring a brand-new kitchen with marble counters, paint and re-finished original hardwood floors. This graceful flat has a formal entry, living and dining room, 3 bedrooms, sunroom and 2.25 bathrooms. The bedrooms are private with picture windows facing verdant gardens that let in glorious sunlight. Master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and adjacent sunroom. Laundry room, multiple closets and storage. Upper Flat (3975) – Fabulous house-like two level flat with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
● Main level features a formal entry, grand living and dining rooms, an updated eat-in kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with pretty tile, laundry and multiple walk–in closets. The south-facing bedrooms are private and enjoy lovely garden and city vistas.
● 2nd level has 2 additional generous sized bedrooms with magnificent southern vistas and glorious light, a large master walk-in-closet and 1 full bathroom. The roof area is accessed from the 2nd level and can be developed into additional living and entertaining space, as well as a private deck with Presidio views.
Interior staircase leads to a large garden level room that can be used as a family room, office, gym or guest suite with picture windows and doors that open out to the lovely deep garden. A spacious two-car garage, an abundance of additional storage space, a recently painted exterior, new roof, updated electrical panels and other improvements complete this home. SUMMARY:
● VACANT pair of Edwardian flats
● Potential to develop into a magnificent family residence
● Two level Owner’s home – 5 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
● Second full floor flat – 3 bedrooms + sunroom and 2.25 bathrooms
● Large room on garden level with direct access to landscaped yard
● Abundance of classic architectural details
● Updated kitchens and bathrooms
● New exterior paint, roof and updated electrical panels
● Potential to develop additional living space on upper level and garden level
● Deep lot with sunny south-facing landscaped backyard
● 2+ car garage and additional storage with interior access
● Fast track condominium conversion potential
● Prestigious Presidio Heights location close to restaurants, shops and boutiques on Sacramento, Laurel Village, golf, tennis, swimming and Julius Kahn playground in the Presidio.
● 83 Walkscore®