- Stunning turn key renovated home throughout in prime Pacific Heights
- 4 generously sized bedrooms on upper level, all with full en-suite bathrooms
- Secluded primary suite features a sumptuous bathroom with double sinks, walk-in shower and a private entry for a truly luxurious hideaway
- State of the art brand new eat-in chef's kitchen with double islands, counter seating, high end fixtures and overall no expense spared.
- Large deck and south facing yard accessed directly from the kitchen; Lot is 138' deep with potential to add an ADU.
- Spacious family room and breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen
- Formal dining room and living room with fireplace plus home office area
- Climate-controlled wine cellar, mudroom and ample storage
- 3 car garage with EV charger
- Walking distance to Union, Polk and Chestnut Streets with all the shops and restaurants at your doorstep.
Rare to find 4 en-suite bedrooms on same floor.
With no expense spared, this renovated home in prime Pacific Heights is a stunning example of modern family living. A versatile floor plan & incredible craftsmanship, this home is perfect for all who want the best of all worlds; charm, character, period architectural details & modern amenities.
The main living area features a spacious double parlor living room with fireplace, home office area, formal dining room, & a brand new chef's gourmet eat-in kitchen with all the bells and whistles. Features two islands, gorgeous counter tops, top of the line appliances, wine cooler plus much more. There's also a powder room & a family room & breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen that may be suitable as a 5th bedroom. ALL 4 bedrooms on the second floor have an en-suite bathroom.
Garden level has a climate-controlled wine cellar, storage & a mudroom that leads to the large south-facing yard which is extra deep at 138' which gives it the potential for an ADU. Yard is perfect for outdoor entertaining & the yard and large deck can be accessed directly from the kitchen.
Garage accommodates 3 cars and is equipped with an EV charger. There are two laundry areas in the home.
There is no doubt that this home offers you the best of city living and is move in ready for its next owner. With its stunning details and convenient location, this home is truly a gem.
Living in Pacific Heights provides an opportunity to rub elbows with some of Silicon Valley’s most prominent players. PayPal founder Peter Theil, Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, and Apple designer Jonathan Ive have all made their homes in what is considered the most expensive neighborhood in the United States. Palatial high rise condos and luxurious row houses are the most common types of real estate you will find in Pacific Heights.
Although Presidio is just a short trip away from Pacific Heights, the neighborhood features two small parks of its own: Lafayette Park and Alta Plaza Park. Lafayette Park offers beautiful grassy hills, a playground, and an off-leash dog park, while Alta Plaza is perched even higher with most of the same amenities.
When Pacific Heights residents are looking for a place to eat, they usually make their way to Fillmore Street. Notable local restaurants on Fillmore Street include:
Palmer’s Tavern: Featuring daily happy hour specials, Palmer’s also offers a variety of delicious salads, entrees, and desserts.
La Mediterranee: A quaint cafe perfect for those Middle-Eastern cuisine cravings.
Salt & Straw: After a great meal for a day of exploring, locals love to stop by for unique ice cream flavors and handmade waffle cones.
Fillmore Street is also a great place to enjoy a day of shopping and entertainment. Explore the amazing shoe boutique Superga San Francisco, then walk north to Mureta Antiques. After the shopping is done, catch a flick at the Landmark Clay Theatre, or visit Boom Boom Boom for a night of live funk, jazz and blues.
Locals and tourists are often amazed at the variety of landmarks and attractions you can find in Pacific Heights. Enjoy a guided tour through the Haas-Lilienthal House, an excellent example of Victorian architecture, or check out the McElroy Octagon House on the second Sunday or second and fourth Thursday of every month. Lastly, the southeast corner of Presidio is less than two miles away, so there is always something fun to explore near the Pacific Heights neighborhood!